A designer look without the designer prices for your home or office!
- Are you tired of your living or working space?
- Do you wish your home looked more like a model home?
- Does your living area no longer reflect your tastes?
At Lifestyle Color Consulting & Decorating, we show our clients how small changes make big differences to your home or office decor, turning boring spaces into those you can’t wait to come home to. We’re not about tearing down walls and deconstructing; rather, we work within your existing infrastructure, helping you decide what to keep, what to let go of and what to add.
The result? Cohesive, stylish, soothing new spaces that invite compliments.
What to expect from a Lifestyle Color Consulting & Decorating Engagement.
Identifying a budget is part of every project; it’s our job is to help you get the most out of your decorating dollar. We’re color specialists, so our projects often begin with a color assessment and a bucket of paint. Our clients are often surprised at how a new color palette affects their mood and productivity. We also help our clients select colorful accessories, such as rugs, pillows and wall hangings that personalize a room, adding warmth and style.
Design-in-a-Day services include any or all of the following: Give us a call and let’s get started to create your perfect space: 415-613-3885
- Identifying a Budget. This service is fundamental to every project. Knowing how much money you have to spend on your new décor is critical to the project’s success.
- Paint Color Selection. I bring the paint store to you and help you select the colors for your space. I can also work virtually, coordinating a new design through phone calls, emails and Skype.
- Color Schemes for Room Décor. While meeting with you in your space or through virtual communications, I will create and provide a custom color palette for your room’s decor. This includes paint, furnishings, rugs and decorative accessories.
- Online Shopping Assistance for Room Décor. While meeting with you either in your space or virtually, we work within your budget to select the components of your new decor. This can include furniture, rugs, wall and tabletop décor, decorative pillows and cabinet hardware. I can also do this research for you after we decide on a decorating plan and present you with a report with all of your options, including links to where these items can be found online, their prices and photographs of the items.
- Home Staging Plans for Sale of Your Home. I meet with my clients to identify a budget and create a staging plan. We utilize as many of your existing furnishings as possible and freshen your décor with carefully coordinated accent pieces. It’s always our goal to create a warm, welcoming space that will invite offers from potential buyers.
- Implementing Your Plan. I’ve put together an expert team of professionals that will complete your project: painters, handyman services, upholsterers and window treatment installers.
Let’s get started on your Design in a Day—call Lifestyle Color Consulting & Decorating today, 415-613-3885